Kedarnath Yatra by Helicopter
Counted as one of the pious Dham in Char Dham Yatra, Kedarnath Dham is dedicated to Hindu Lord Shiva. The temple is open to the general public from April to November. It requires an uphill trek of around 22 km from Gaurikund. It is an important and highest Jyotirlinga among the total of 12 Jyotirlinga. Located in the Garhal Himalayan Range in Uttarakhad, Kedarnath is in the top list of pilgrims for its auspicious sanctity. The most recommended way to visit Kedarnath temple is Kedarnath Yatra by Helicopter using Helicopter Charter India Service By Blueheights Aviation Pvt Ltd.
Kedarnath is a holy pilgrimage place located in the Indian state of Uttarakhand, at an altitude of 3,583 meters (11,755 feet) in the Himalayas and known as the home to Kedarnath temple. This Temple was build first by Pandavas during Dwapar Yug after completion of Mahabharat. When 5 pandav were searching for moksh.
The Kedarnath Temple is believed to have been established by the Hindu sage Adi guru Shankaracharya in the 8th century and is considered one of the twelve Jyotirlingas, or sacred shrines of Lord Shiva. It is also an essential stop on the Char Dham Yatra or Do Dham Yatra and a pilgrimage to the four holiest sites in Uttarakhand
Online helicopter booking for Kedarnath is easy and quick. We ensure a hassle-free booking and a wonderful Yatra experience with our helicopter services to Kedarnath. To know more about Phata to Kedarnath helicopter charges and Phata to Kedarnath Helicopter online booking, click here. We also offer tailor-made packages for Ek Dham Kedarnath Yatra by Helicopter to deliver an impeccable journey experience making Kedarnath Helicopter Services are the preferred mode of Ek Dham yatra now-a-day
- Early morning departure from Sahastradhara Helidrome, Dehradun
- Arrival at Guptkashi/phatta helipad for change of helicopter
- within 1 hour departure to kedarnath temple lower helipad by another helicopter ( as per government rule)
- Visit to kedarnath Temple
- VIP Mandir Darshan
- Departure from Kedarnath Helipad
- Arrival at kedar nath helibase at Sersi/ Phatta/Guptkashi
- Departure from sersi/ Phatta/ Guptkashi Helipad
Essential Tips for a Successful Kedarnath Yatra
Start with a plan.
Before embarking on your Kedarnath Yatra, make sure you have a plan. Decide if you will take your own transport, hire a car or book a tour package. Research the best route and accommodation services along the way, as well as the estimated travel time. Making these plans ahead of time can help ensure your journey runs smoothly and without any last-minute surprises!
Understand the weather and pack accordingly.
Kedarnath's terrain can be tough to navigate in the monsoon season, while the winter months can be freezing. Make sure you understand the weather of your destination and pack according to it! Pack light-weight, warm clothing and waterproof gear if planning a visit during monsoon season. If traveling during colder months, pack heavy woolens, thermals, two pairs of shoes and extra blankets.
Book up for your Kedarnath Yatra by helicopter with Blueheights Aviation in advance to avoid worries later on.
Although a great divide of 12 km is to be covered while descending the Kedarnath trail, it can be done quickly and comfortably if you book a helicopter ride with Blueheights Aviation before embarking on the journey. The company offers several packages with one-way or round trips depending on your needs. Booking in advance ensures that you don’t face any unpleasant surprises along the way by having a secured and comfortable option of helicopters at hand during your Kedarnath Yatra.
Choose the most suitable package for your journey, taking into consideration factors such as cost, duration and your physical health.
Before you leave home, make sure to consider what kind of package best suits your needs and budget. Depending on the season and your physical health, it is beneficial to research which route and methods of transport will be most comfortable for you. Additionally, make sure that the duration of the trip takes into account rest stops at each place you visit to ensure maximum comfort during your Kedarnath Yatra.
Make sure you carry all necessary documents for registration for the Yatra along with valid ID proofs such as Aadhaar card, Passport etc.
While on the Yatra, you'll need to register yourself and provide valid identity proofs. It's important to carry along the necessary documents for registration such as passport, driver’s license or any other government-issued ID suitable for fulfilling the requirements. It is also important to keep all original Photo IDs like PAN Card, Aadhaar card, Voter ID or Passport for personal verification at the time of check-in.
Planning a Trip to Kedarnath? Know the Latest Helicopter Rates Here
Planning a trip to Kedarnath? There are several helicopter companies offering services to and from the historic pilgrimage site. However, there are a few things you should factor in when comparing prices and booking your flight. Find out more about Kedarnath helicopter prices and tips for getting the best deal here.
To save money when you plan your trip.
One effective way of saving money on your Kedarnath trip is to book helicopters in advance. It’s possible to get a discount for booking in advance and avoiding peak periods. Also, look out for special offers from the helicopter companies, such as discounts for groups or loyalty discounts. Finally, compare prices across different operators to find the best deal and make sure to confirm the total cost of your journey before confirming your booking.
Where to Book Kedarnath Helicopter Rides?
There are several helicopter companies in the Kedarnath area, many of which offer routes to and from different locations. Usually, the best way to find the most up-to-date and cheap rides is to do research online. Look into reviews and ratings given by other travelers to understand what kind of service each provider offers. Additionally, it’s a good idea to call or email the company in advance to get accurate price estimates and any discounts they may be offering at any point in time.
Are There Any Discounts Available?
Yes, there are often discount packages available for tourists who plan to travel to Kedarnath via helicopter. These usually include multiple flights spanning several days, offering a considerable discount compared to booking single-day rides. Additionally, many companies offer discounts at certain times of the year or if you book more than one ride through them. It’s important to ask around and compare different providers in order to get the best deal possible!
What Are the Benefits of Booking Earlier?
Booking your ride to and from Kedarnath earlier has many advantages. For instance, it can help you avoid last-minute rush and provides an opportunity to avail discounts where possible. Also, if the weather conditions change suddenly or something unexpected occurs, you will still have enough time to make suitable arrangements without panicking. Furthermore, booking earlier allows you to plan and budget properly as you will know your helicopter rates in advance.
What Are the Restrictions on Flight Dates and Other Details?
Before booking your helicopter ride to Kedarnath, be aware of the restrictions imposed on flight dates and other details. Generally, only certain flights are permitted during a specific time frame due to weather conditions in the region. Make sure you verify that all the mandatory documents required for a helicopter ride are in order and valid before making any payments. Last but certainly not least, keep yourself updated on the latest aviation rules in India so you won't suffer any penalties unnecessarily.
Inclusions of Kedarnath Yatra by Helicopter
- Pick and drop facility from the Dehradun helipad(optional)
- Helicopter transportation to Kedarnath ji
- Breakfast or Lunch arrangement for passengers(optional)
- Local transportation provided at Dham
- Shuttle Tickets to Kedarnath ji
- VIP Dharshan tickets at the Kedarnath temple
Exclusions of Chardham Yatra by Helicopter
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 25% of the total amount. Balance payment has to be deposited 20 days prior to the date of arrival at Dehradun.
- Passengers will not be permitted to board or commence the tour, unless full & final payment of the tour has been done.
If passengers cancel their booking prior or after commencement of tour, following cancellation charges will be applicable:
|More Than 15 Days Prior To Travel||50% of Total Cost|
|15 Or Less Days Prior To Travel Date||No Refund|
|No Show||No Refund|
|After Commencement Of Tour||No Refund|
RESCHEDULING OF BOOKING
Rescheduling your Chardham Helicopter booking to any future or prior travel date, will be done subject to availability, and on payment of 20% of the total tour cost. This will be permitted only if informed at least 15 days before arrival date.
In case rescheduling is requested less than 15 days prior to the travel date, then the helicopter booking would be treated as cancelled, & a fresh booking will be given subject to availability, after the levy of applicable cancellation charges.
Passengers will not be permitted to board or commence the tour, unless full & final payment of the tour has been done.
FORCE MAJEURE AND BAD WEATHER REFUNDS:
*BASIS OF REFUND
TOUR COST: 25% of total tour cost for each unutilized travel sector (Dham), minus INR 35,000 per person toward the flight preparation & ground arrangement charges.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES: Deduction of any additional services provided at any of the Dhams during the tour of the passengers will be deducted over & above the refundable Tour Cost.
Refund against any unutilized service will not be calculated separately and added to the refundable amount.
If flying is not possible due to bad weather at Dehradun, then 10% will be deducted and balance will be refunded to guest.
BAD WEATHER AND FORCE MAJEURE POLICIES
*Where bad weather, technical snags or any force majeure reason beyond Blueheights Aviation’ control results in the cancellation of your flight being delayed or cancelled, Blueheights Aviation will not be liable in any way for the cancelled or delayed flight. However, refund will be given to clients as per our refunds policy. Any kind of inconvenience caused because of cancellation of flights is beyond the control of the operator. No compensation or reimbursement for accommodation, transportation, meals or any other extra travel expenses done by the passengers shall be offered in the event of cancellation of a flight.
*In case tour departure does not take place from Dehradun on Day One due to above reasons, tour will be considered as cancelled and full refund minus 10%,will be refunded immediately as per our policies will be made.
*However, in case the passengers would like to consider taking the tour on the next available date, a fresh booking can be made for the same. Our team will propose the available options to the passengers .
*The balance/unutilized amount against previous booking can be adjusted against the fresh booking. And any extra costs that would be accruing, will have to be borne by the passengers.
*In case the tour departs from Dehradun as per schedule but gets disrupted, while the tour is ongoing, our team will propose the possible revised itinerary within the scheduled package days, but without any extension of days.
*Any extension, proposed by the passengers, in the package will only be considered at an extra cost and subject to operational viability.
*In case for 05 straight days flying does not take place, full refund minus 10% as per our policies will be made to the passengers.
*Additional night halt charges will be payable by the passengers to hotels on direct payment basis, when they get stuck for additional nights due to bad weather/force majeure reasons.
*Blueheights Aviation may not fly to Harsil/Jhalla, in case of turbulent wind conditions – which is often in the Harsil valley after 1200 Hrs.
*If any passenger(s) require ferry flights to be operated for them in emergency, cost for the same will be charged to the party @ INR 125,000/hr plus GST.
*While the tour is ongoing, if any group demands to cancel their tour mid-way, the arrangement of transportation will be done by Blueheights Aviation, however, cost for the same will be borne by the passengers on direct payment basis.
Any increase in government levies or taxes or special Darshan or Palki after the confirmation of booking, will be extra chargeable to the passengers. Payment against the same will have to be made before the commencement of tour.
Disputes as to legality, interpretation, application or performance of service or any of its terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Delhi Jurisdiction. All disputes will be settled at Arbitration first.Place of arbitration:- Delhi .
Bookings will be taken, considering there is acceptance of the above-mentioned terms & conditions by the party.
Add on services
- Maha Abhishek Puja at Badrinath ji – INR 4,300/person (All Inclusive). Total 100% amount has to be paid in cash to BHAPL representative at Dehradun, so that we can arrange and book the Puja in advance on behalf each guest.
- Rudra Abhishek Puja at Kedarnath ji – INR 6,500 for a group of 05 people. Total 100% amount has to be paid in cash to BHAPL representative at Dehradun, so that we can arrange and book the Puja in advance on behalf of each guest.
- Haridwar, Rishikesh or Mussoorie Visit: On your date of arrival or departure, BHAPL can arrange transportation for Mussoorie day trip from Dehradun = INR 6,000-8500 for Innova – up to 06 guests (tax inclusive).
Note – Maha Abhishek Puja is not provided by BLUEHEIGHTS AVIATION and will not be included in our billing amount, since the payment for the same goes directly to Badrinath ji Mandir Samiti.
Arrangement of Rudra Abhishek puja will be done subject to availability of rooms at Kedarnath Top, as guests will have to stay the night at Kedarnath top for the same. Additional charges towards the hotel accommodation will also be chargeable, as stay at Kedarnath top is not included in our tour.
Note – Rudra Abhishek Puja is not provided by BHAPL and will not be included in our billing amount, since the payment for the same goes directly to Kedarnath ji Mandir Samiti.
Disclaimer – Hotel accommodation at Kedarnath top is a budget category, and there can be instances of complaints in regard to the hotel services and rooms. Furthermore, temperature at Kedarnath top may drop to sub-zero levels at night, therefore guests are advised to take decision keeping the same in view.
Note – Guides are not provided by BHAPL for the trip. Guests would be provided cars, and they can do sightseeing as per their desire.
**The confirmation for above services is to be given by clients at the time of booking of your Heli Tour.**
- This is a fixed departures tour, and all departure timings of each destination are fixed. Therefore, passengers must ensure they report as per the mentioned scheduled ETDs on each day of the tour.
- Guests have to MANDATORILY submit their correct weights at the time of booking. If any change in weight found at the time of their travel from the submitted weights, which would exceed our aircraft’s weight carrying capacity, guest(s) would be deboarded & cancelled for the Heli-tour without any refund.
- Overweight charges would be charged to guests who are above 75 kg weight. The reason for the same is that we operate at very high-altitude terrain where the weight carrying capacity of the aircraft is only 450 kg. Hence, due to overweight passengers we lose seats in our Chardham fixed departure flights. Overweight charges are applicable at INR 2000/kg, for the total weight above 75 kg/pax.
- Weighing at the time of boarding the helicopter is a must, since BLUEHEIGHTS AVIATION shall not allow boarding in case the total weight exceeds the weight limitation of the helicopter. &, due to the same reason, in case of more than 01 available aircraft, we reserve the right to shuffle passengers between helicopters to manage the right weight of helicopters for safe flying in the hills. Therefore, passengers travelling together might not be accommodated in the same helicopter flight.
- When planning your tour, we strongly advise the guests to keep one additional day at hand at Dehradun, over & above the 5N6D period, so that they do not end up in problem in case the weather gets very bad after the commencement of tour, which may lead to extension of the tour.
- Airport transfers will be provided only on the arrival day at Dehradun and on the 5th day of the tour.
- AADHAR & PAN Card copies are to be shared mandatorily by all Indians, & passport is required in case of foreign nationals.
- Network connectivity at Harsil & Badrinath is very poor. BSNL & Jio are the main telecom service providers, that work in these regions at times. It is most likely, that guests would be cut-off from the outside world during their time there. However, our crew shall be with the guests for any assistance required at all the Dhams.
- Guests would not be allowed to carry their suitcases/luggage in the aircraft. Duffle bags would be provided by our crew on the day of arrival, in which guests will be allowed to carry up to 05 kg of luggage during the tour.
- BLUEHEIGHTS AVIATION has its own staff at all the Dhams. For any help, guidance or assistance, guests are free to reach out to them.
- Hotels at all the Dhams are non-star category. However, BHAPL has carefully selected the most comfortable & highest rated properties for their Heli-tours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Even the temple opens from April to November, the booking for kedarnath ji opens in the month of April/ May every year.
Phata and Sonprayarg are the two sites where you can get your medical Check up. For bio-metric registration, you can refer Phata, Somnprayag and Kedarnath Top.
Yes, there is a baggage limitation of carry just one handbag weighing maximum up to 3-5kgs.
No, aerial photography is strictly prohibited from helicopter by law. Even the photography is not allowed from the helipad.
Infants and kids below 2 years are absolutely free of charge. In case of dispute, the passengers should carry the age proof of the child.
Acute Mountain Sickness (AMS): This type of sickness is commonly found when the alitute height is greater than 2500m. Some of the common symptoms of AMS are:
- Loss of appetite
- Breathing problems
- Difficulty in sleeping
High Altitude Cerebral Edema (HACE): In case of extreme AMS, the tissues of brain swell and lead to HACE. The illness general manifests during the night and can lead to even coma or death of the patient within few hours. Some of the symptoms of HACE are as follows:
- Bladder dysfunction
- Visual impairment
- Partial paralysis
- Breathing troubles
- Partial paralysis
High Altitude Pulmonary Edema (HAPE): When the fluid accumulates in the lungs, it leads to respiratory failures. Generally from the second night of climbing the high altitude, HAPE manifests and progress rapidly. It can yield fatal results within few hours o its manifestation. Some of the symptoms incidating HAPE are:
- Breathe shortness even while resting
- Persistent dry cough
- Chest tightness
- Red stained sputum
- Increased heart rate
Following are the important documents which every passenger must carry:
- Photo identification
- Bio-metric registration
- Medical Check-up documents
Here is the list of essentials which one should carry on their kedarnath yatra:
- Warm cap
- Spare clothes
- Small umbrella
- Comfortable clothing
- Waterproof trekking shoes
- Adequate woolen clothing
Here are some of the recommended precautions which passengers should adhere:
- Avoid exerting yourself. Take a break immediately while trek if you are feeling out of breath.
- The places where warning signs are marked, avoid stopping by such places.
- Do not go for shortcuts as it can lead you to dangerous routes.
- Do not use slippers while trek as it may stuck and you may fall.
- Do not ignore the warning health issues sign such as nausea, tiredness, vomiting, headache and loss of appetite
- Avoid trekking alone. You should always travel in group.
- Only BSNL network works in the region. Hence mobile networks other than BSNL is not recommended
Due to bad weather, there may be a chance of cancellation for flight. It could be some technical reasons, bad weather or any other unforeseen reasons which are not under the control. Rs.20,000 is reserved as flight preparation charges out of the total amount received. In case of bad weather or any other technical reasons, the charter does not complete, then the refund will only be initiated for the remaining amount after deducting the amount of Rs.20,000. In the event of cancellation, the company does not hold the liability to the passenger. In case diversion, the charter will bear the extra cost of flying/ waiting or overnight halt. No cost of transport, no accommodation or meals shall be provided by the company.
As Kedarnath is situated at a very high altitude and you come over for a very short duration on your Yatra, your body does not adjust to it. Short breath and fatigue are often observed by the people while trekking. Acute Mountain Sickness (AMS) is the common risk observed in the people coming for yatra. It can severely impact the lungs and heart. Hence the passenger is exerting too much and even too quickly.
In the event of cancellation of Kedarnath Yatra by Helicopter, the following cancellation schedule shall be applied:
- After blocking the flight tickets of aircraft and within the 15 days of departure, 25% of the total estimated cost shall be forfeited
- Cancellation up to 7 days of the scheduled departure, 50% of the flight ticket shall be forfeited
- In the event if cancellation within 72hours of scheduled departure, 100% estimated charter cost shall be forfeited.
- In the event of cancellation due to unavoidable conditions such as bad weather (force majeure), an amount of Rs. 20,000 shall be levied as flight preparation charges.
Ek Dham Yatra by Helicopter is truly a mesmerizing experience which will surely add some memorable moments to your life. To know Kedarnath helicopter booking 2022 price