Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter 2023
Experience the divine beauty of the majestic Himalayan range with our custom-made Badrinath and Kedarnath tour package via helicopter!
Kedarnath & Badrinath helicopter service from Dehradun helidrome- Same Day Return
The religious sanctity of trinity of god – Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh is unparalleled for Hinduism. Known as the creator, preserver and destroyer, this trinity can be perfectly visualized with a quick Do Dham Yatra Badrinath and Kedarnath by Helicopter. Looking for a quick 1 day yatra EK Dham Yatra By Helicopter Located in the plush hills of Uttrakhand, Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter has always been in the list of religious enthusiasts. Out of the four Dhams, kedarnath and Badrinath holds the high significance and known to be the home of Vishnu and Lord Shiva. Exploring the spectacular views of Himalayan valley using Helicopter Charter Service by indulging into religious spirits has its own charm. Do Dham yatra by Helicopter from Dehradun is an incredible option for the people with tight schedules and looking forward to take a short break to visit the pious abode of gods.
TAKE A QUICK TOUR OF BADRINATH AND KEDARNATH VIA HELICOPTER
Make the most of your Char Dham Yatra with our Badrinath and Kedarnath helicopter tour package! Enjoy an exciting aerial view of the Himalayan range in all its glory along with breathtaking views of Badrinath and Kedarnath. Fly above the serene valleys and explore the region from a unique perspective as you take a round trip from Dehradun to both shrines. Don’t miss out on this amazing chance to make your Char Dham pilgrimage an unforgettable adventure!
ENJOY THE MAJESTIC VOGUES OF HIMALAYAN RANGE
Embark on an unforgettable aerial tour of the majestic Himalayan range with our Badrinath and Kedarnath helicopter tour package. Enjoy breathtaking views of snow-clad peaks, gorges, valleys, water bodies and quaint villages as you glide over the grand terrain! Capture some unparalleled images to cherish these memories for a lifetime!
If you are looking for a convenient Dodham yatra by Helicopter 2023 to spend remarkable time at the renowned temples of Badrinath and Kedarthnath, here is one of the most popular packages worth considering on how to do Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter
THE RELIGIOUS SIGNIFICANCE OF KEDARNATH DHAM
The temple at Kedarnath ji is devotees to the Lord Shiva where thousands of pilgrims every year visit to receive the blessings of almighty Shiva. Also known as Rudraprayag, it is an important jyotirlinga out of the twelve jyotirlingas.
The grand ancient architecture of this temple is believed to belong from the 7th century. There are many famous legends associated with this temple. April to November is the best time to visit the temple.
THE RELIGIOUS SIGNIFICANCE OF BADRINATH DHAM
The mesmerizing shrine of Lord Vishnu at Badrinath Dham concludes your Do Dham yatra incredibly. It is believed that lord Vishnu meditated for more than 1000 years under the Badri tree for the welfare of mankind. The temple at Badrinath display the distinct images of Lord Vishnu.
Lie between the mountain ranges of Nar and Narayana, the famous Badrinath temple located at the Chamoil district (301 km north of Rishikesh). Rudraprayag, Vishnuprayag, Devprayag, Karnaprayag and Nandprayag are some of the renowned places in Badrinath which are worth visiting.
Do dham Yatra in helicopter from Dehradun (Same Day Return)
- Guests are required to report at Sahastradhara Helidrome by 0700 Hrs. In case they require
- hotel transfer to be arranged by BHAPL, the same should be confirmed at the time of booking.
- In case flight is getting delayed due to NOTAM/delayed clearances/bad weather etc., we shall convey to the guests in advance, so that they may report accordingly at the Helidrome.
- After arrival at Sersi helipad, there shall be a waiting time of 30 mins-1 hour. Our crew shall serve breakfast & tea to the guests at the helipad waiting area.
- Guests will be boarded by our crew in the Kedarnath shuttle services flight to fly to Kedarnath Dham.
- Guests will be boarded by our crew in the Kedarnath shuttle services flight to fly to Kedarnath Dham.
- Kedarnath Dham is at a walking distance of 500m from the Kedarnath helipad.
- Guests will be provided VIP darshan at the holy shrine & will be allowed maximum 02 hours for the same.
- After darshan, guests shall report back to Kedarnath helipad for their return flight to Sersi.
- After arrival at Sersi, guests will be flown to Badrinath by 1030 hrs.
|0800 Hrs||Do dham Yatra in helicopter from Dehradun|
|0830 Hrs||at kedarnath Helipad|
- On arrival at Badrinath, transfer to the temple will be done by car for darshan. VIP Darshan shall be arranged by us for the guests at Badrinath temple. Approximately 01-02 hrs shall be allowed to guests for darshan.
- After darshan, guests will be brought back to Badrinath helipad for their flight to Sersi helipad.
|1030 Hrs||from Sersi Helidrome|
|1100 Hrs||at Badrinath Helipad|
- On arrival, our base manager will be present to receive the guests.
- In case helipad to hotel transfer is to be provided to the guests, the same needs to be confirmed to BHAPL at the time of booking.
|1300 Hrs||from badrinath Helidrome|
|1400 Hrs||at Sahastradhara Helipad|
Why Book Do Dham Helicopter from Blueheights Aviation?
Are you looking for an impeccable Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter 2023 experience?
The Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter is one of the most famous pilgrimages undertaken by devotees across India. This journey comprises the two main Dhams in Uttrakhand - Kedarnath and Badrinath.
Kedarnath is the abode of Lord Shiva and holds a high significance in Hindu mythology as one of the prominent jyotirlingas. According to Hinduism, Badrinath is referred to as the abode of Lord Vishnu - the creator. Guru Adi Shankaracharya is credited for defining the route for Do Dham and Char Dham Yatra, constituting the two and four Hindu pilgrimage sites, respectively.
Blueheights Aviation is a premier aviation company based in Delhi, India. We offer premium helicopter services for Do Dham and Char Dham Yatra. The company provides helicopters for sightseeing tours, corporate events, weddings, and religious ceremonies.
Blueheights Aviation is a Registered Private Limited Company founded in the year 2018 by Professionals having more than 15 Years of Experience in the Aviation & Airlines Sector.
We have served 10000+ clients and possess extensive experience in arranging Do Dham Yatra to deliver an impeccable journey to our clients. Our Do Dham Yatra By Helicopter Packages include transfers and hotel stays to ensure the best yatra experience.
Blueheight Aviation offers Highly Competent Ground and Uniformed Trained Professional Ground Handling Personnel For Meeting Clients' Requirements.
If you are looking for the best Do Dham Yatra Experience, Blueheight Aviation is your one-stop solution!
Places to Visit Near Do Dham Yatra at Kedarnath
It is the holy place witnessing the celestial marriage of Lord Shiva and Goddess Laxmi. It is believed that the holy fire is still alive eternally in the front of the temple inside the Agni-kund or Havana-kund.
It is considered the gateway of Kailash. It is firmly believed that Lord Shiva lives with her consort Goddess Parvati in the mountains. It also has an ancient Vishwanath temple dedicated to Lord Shiva.
3.Vasuki Tal Lake
According to Hindu mythology, it is believed that Lord Vishnu took a bath on the auspicious day of the Raksha Bandhan festival.
4.Adi Shankaracharya Samadhi
Guru Adi Shankaracharya is credited for discovering the holy circuits of Char Dham and Do Dham that hold prime relevance in Hinduism as pilgrimage centers. Adi Shankaracharya Samadhi is located behind the Kedarnath Temple.
5.Shri Bhairavnath Temple
Lord Bhairavnath is believed to be the guardian of Kedarnath. A temple is dedicated to Lord Bairavanath, the fierce manifestation of Lord Shiva – the destroyer.
Places to Visit Near Do Dham Yatra at Badrinath
It is believed that the Bheem made this natural bridge by pulling a large rock and placing it above the river stream to let Draupadi cross the river. It is the place where the Pandavas started their journey to heaven, known as Swargarohini.
It is a beautiful waterfall that is located 10 km away from Badrinath. It is firmly believed that this miraculous fall stops flowing if it comes in contact with the sinner. On the short drive from Badrinath to Mana Village, one can witness the mesmerizing views of Vasundhara falls.
Referred to as the abode of Lord Agni, Tapt Kund is the natural thermal spring near Badrinath. Devotees take a dip at Tapt Kund before visiting the Badrinath temple. It is firmly believed that Tapt Kund washes away all people's sins by taking a holy dip into them. It is also known for its healing qualities.
This cave is known to be where Sage Vyas composed the epic Mahabharata with the help of Lord Ganesha. He is also credited with composing the other 18 Puranas. The Gufa lies on the bank of the Sarawati river.
Exciting Facts About Badrinath Temples
A Hindu Temple in Uttrakhand, Badrinath temple is dedicated to lord Vishnu and is profoundly situated in the Badrinath town of Uttarakhand. It is one of the 108 Divya Desams dedicated to Lord Vishnu.
Here are some of the interesting unknown facts about Badrinath Temple
In the 20th Century, Garwal was divided into two parts. Badrinath temple was under British rule, while the Garhwal King governed the committee.
1.Situated profoundly at an altitude of 3300 meters above sea level, the weather here remains pleasant during summer.
2.Badrinath is an indispensable part of Do Dham Yatra and Char Dham Yatra Circuit in Uttrakhand.
3.It is in the Northern part of India and is also known as Panch Badri Temple, dedicated to Lord Vishnu.
4.It remains closed for almost 6 months, from mid-November to March, owing to harsh winters and adverse climatic conditions.
5.As the temple has been mentioned in some of the sacred books in Hinduism - Mahabharata, Bhagavata Purana, and Skanda Purana, it holds high relevance to be one of the sacred pilgrims to be visited by Hindu pilgrims every year.
6.According to ancient belief, Buddhists threw the Badrinath Shrine into the Alaknanda river, and Adi Shankaracharya Ji discovered it. They enshrined it in a cave near Tapt Kund, a famous hot spring. Later Ramanujacharya was credited with removing the sculpture from the cave and shifting it to the temple. Later, the temple became popularly known as the Badri-Narayan temple.
7.The main attraction of Badrinath temple is the 3.3-long statue at the entrance.
8.The queen of Ahilyabai donated a massive gold umbrella to the Badrinath temple and its completion.
9.The Garhwal King in the 17th Century undertook the construction and expansion of the Badrinath temple. However, the natural calamities of the 18th Century destroyed the temple. Later the Jaipur king reconstructed the temple before the first world war.
10.The sacred texts of Hinduism revealed how Badrinath received its name. Lord Vishnu meditated at the place for the welfare of humanity. Goddess Laxmi (wife of Lord Vishnu) took the form of a Badri tree to protect him from the harsh winters. The place received its name Badrinath after that, where Badri means a wild berry and Nath means the lord.
11.Badrinath Temple is the only temple among the Chardham in the snow-clad Himalayas.
Exciting Facts About Kedarnath Temples
Referred as one of the most important shrines, Kedarnath temple is perched at an altitude of 3583 meters above sea level.
1.Kedarnath is believed to be 1000 years old temple, attracting thousands of pilgrims from across the world. In 2013, a massive flood hit Kedarnath. While the surroundings of Kedarnath temple were primarily destroyed, there was not much harm to the temple. It is believed that the massive rock behind the temple diverted the massive flood water splashed towards the temple.
2.According to Hindu mythology, Nar and Narayan were the incarnations of Lord Vishnu, who performed a severe act of austerity in Badrikashraya of Bharat Khand. To please Lord Shiva, they worshipped the Jyotirlinga that appeared from the earth naturally. As the lord Shiva appeared to grant them a wish, Nar and Narayan requested Lord Shiva to stay in Kedarnath permanently. It is how Kedarnath started to be known as the abode of lord Shiva.
3.It is believed that the Bhairon baba protects the Kedarnath. The Temple of Bhairon Nath is located near the Kedarnath temple. When the Kedarnath closes, Bhairon Nath becomes the guardian of the temple to safeguard it from evils.
4.The head priests at Kedarnath temple are Raval from the Veerashaiva community of Karnataka. They do not perform any puja in the temple directly but give instructions to the other priest on the puja. They move to Unimukh with the Badrinath diety at the onset of winters in Badrinath when the temple closes.
5.One more legend associated with Kedarnath says that the Pandavas came to Kedarnath in search of Lord Shiva to free themselves from the sin of killing their brothers 'Kaurava' in Mahabharata. Kedarnath transformed into a bull to avoid them and hid under the earth in Guptkashi when Bheem from the Pandavas located him. Bheem holds the bull's tail to prevent it from sinking into the earth. After that, the bull was torn into five pieces, leading to the creation of Panch-Kedars. Kedarnath is one of the most important among them.
6.Kedarnath has booked the record for the most visited pilgrimage center in 2019, with 12,42,546 devotees in 6 months.
7. Like Badrinath, Kedarnath remains open only for 6 months, from April to November. The Kedarnath deity is shifted to Omkareshwar temple for the winter months when the temple is closed in Ukhimath.
8.The Kedarnath Temple Commission manages Kedarnath temple under the supervision of the Shri Kedarnath Mandir Act of the Uttar Pradesh Government
9.The shiva lingam at Kedarnath is distinctive, being triangular. There are the idols of Parvati, Pandavas, Draupadi, Veerabhadra, and other gods and goddesses inside the temple.
10.According to legends, while the Pandavas were credited for building the Kedarnath temple, the present temple was established by Adi Shankaracharya.
Badrinath Kedarnath Yatra Dham is a soulful journey that takes you to the path of salvation. Every devotee in Hinduism wished to complete Do Dham Yatra atleast once in their lifetime, considering it their religious duty.
If you are looking for an impeccable Do Dham Yatra By Helicopter Experience, Blueheight Aviation Private Limited is just a click away to take you to this eternal endeavor.
Do Dham Yatra By Helicopter From Mumbai
Do Dham yatra package by helicopter from Mumbai is easy and hassle-free with Blueheight Aviation. As the yatra starts from Sahastradhara helipad in Dehradun, you need to reach Dehradun from Mumbai first. There are 3 direct flights and 29 indirect flights from Mumbai to Dehradun. The direct flight takes around 2 hours to reach Dehradun airport.
There are several trains available from Mumbai to Dehradun. It takes around 33 to 43 hours to reach Dehradun via train, depending on your chosen train. Once you reach the Dehradun Airport/Railway Station, a representative from Blueheight Aviation will escort you to the hotel for a complimentary overnight stay. The next day, you will leave for the Shahastradhara helipad early morning in Dehradun to fly for the Sersi helipad. And your much-awaited Do Dham Yatra By Helicopter beings.
Do Dham Yatra By Helicopter From Delhi
Do Dham Yatra by helicopter from Delhi is easy and on the go. Dehradun is just 3 hour drive away from Delhi via cab. You can also take a direct Delhi flight to Dehradun in 2 hours. You can also avail of the fastest train from Delhi to Dehradun, which takes around 2-3 hours to reach.Once you reach Dehradun, a Blueheight representative will escort you to the Hotel for a complimentary overnight stay. Relax, rejuvenate, and recharge yourself to proceed with the Do Dham Yatra Journey beginning the next day.
Do Dham Yatra By Helicopter From Bangalore
Are you looking for Do Dham Yatra Package by helicopter from Bangalore? Get the most affordable Badrinath Kedarnath Yatra By Helicopter Price from Bangalore from Blueheight Aviation. More than 258 passengers have completed their Do Dham Yatra by helicopter from Bangalore till now, and you can be the next.
Many direct and indirect flights are available from Bangalore to reach Dehradun conveniently. It takes around 3 hours to reach Dehradun via direct flight and up to 7 hours via connecting flights. There is no direct train available from Bengaluru to Uttrakhand. But you can avail of the connecting trains to reach Hazarat Nizamuddin in Delhi from Bangalore and proceed to Dehradun. However, the journey is long and hectic. It takes around 2 days to complete the journey.
Once you reach Dehradun, you will head to the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay. Your Do Dham Yatra will begin the next day.
Do Dham Yatra By Helicopter From Haridwar
Reaching Dehradun from Haridwar is easy, as both cities enjoy excellent connectivity. Many trains are available from Haridwar that take around 3-4 hours to reach Dehradun. You need to cover around 52 kms via road from Haridwar to Dehradun, which takes around 1 hour and 30 minutes to complete. Once you reach Dehradun, our representative from Blueheight Aviation will escort you to the hotel to relax overnight.
Get ready the next day early morning to leave the hotel to reach Shastradhara Helipad in Dehradun to begin your Chardham Yatra.
Do Dham Yatra By Helicopter From Rishikesh
There are many trains available from Rishikesh to Dehradun. The fastest train between the two cities covers the distance in just 1.5 hours. Several buses ply between the two cities, taking around 3 hours to reach. The best and most convenient way to reach Dehradun from Rishikesh is via private cab.
Once you reach Dehradun, head for a complimentary stay in a hotel at Dehradun, along with a Blue height aviation representative to guide you through the process. Proceed to Shastradhara Helipad in Dehradun the next day to be holy Do Dham Yatra. All the transfers from the hotel to the helipads shall be arranged by Blueheight aviation for a worry-free yatra experience.
Do Dham Yatra By Helicopter From Chennai
There is no direct flight or train from Chennai to Dehradun. All the flights and trains connect via Delhi to reach Dehradun from Chennai. It takes around 40 hours to reach Dehradun from Chennai via train. You will reach Hazrat Nizamuddin station in Delhi from Chennai and then proceed to Dehradun. Alternatively, connecting flight via Delhi will take you to Dehradun in just 4 hours.
Once reached, you will be escorted to a hotel in Dehradun for an overnight stay. Proceed to Shastradhara helipad in Dehradun the next day to begin a remarkable journey.
Do Dham Yatra By Helicopter From Hyderabad
Experience an unforgettable religious pilgrimage on a Do Dham Yatra from Hyderabad by helicopter!
Book Your Helicopter Ride For Do Dham Yatra or kedarnath to badrinath by helicopter
Book your helicopter ride now to embark on a remarkable Do Dham Yatra from Hyderabad! Our high-quality helicopter services are guaranteed to provide you with the comfort and convenience of flying directly to iconic sites including Kedarnath and Badrinath while taking in some unforgettable scenes. Guarantee yourself an unforgettable journey today.
Experience Natural Beauty Of badrinath kedarnath by helicopter
Witness the beauty of Badrinath and Kedarnath while taking in the stunning natural views of the region through our convenient helicopter rides. From towering snow-capped mountains to lush forests, our helicopters will take you to iconic religious sites while providing you with picturesque views that will stay in your memory forever. Our services are available all year round, so guarantee yourself a truly memorable journey today by booking a helicopter ride to make your Do Dham Yatra a never-forgettable experience.
- Helicopter flying charges ex-Dehradun.
- Shri Kedarnath shuttle tickets.
- VIP Darshan at both the temples.
- Royalty, landing & parking charges as per UCADA.
- Helicopter handling & transportation charges at Badrinath.
- Hotel accomodation at dehradun
- Pick up and drop by taxi at dehradun
- Airticket or Train Ticket
- Night stay at any do dham
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 25% of the total amount. Balance payment has to be deposited 20 days prior to the date of arrival at Dehradun.
- Passengers will not be permitted to board or commence the tour, unless full & final payment of the tour has been done.
If passengers cancel their booking prior or after commencement of tour, following cancellation charges will be applicable:
|More Than 15 Days Prior To Travel||50% of Total Cost|
|15 Or Less Days Prior To Travel Date||No Refund|
|No Show||No Refund|
|After Commencement Of Tour||No Refund|
RESCHEDULING OF BOOKING
- Rescheduling your booking to any future or prior travel date, will be done subject to availability, and on payment of 20% of the total tour cost. This will be permitted only if informed at least 15 days before arrival date.
- In case rescheduling is requested less than 15 days prior to the travel date, then the booking would be treated as cancelled, & a fresh booking will be given subject to availability, after the levy of applicable cancellation charges.
COVID-19 Case, or any National/State Emergency
- In case passengers test COVID positive before the travel, or the Yatra gets called-off by the government, or any National or State emergency is imposed, there will be no refunds applicable.
- However, passengers will be provided a Credit Voucher to guest facing cancelation due to lockdown, by Blueheights Aviation Pvt Ltd against the advance paid, which will be valid for one year. It can be utilized against any of our helicopter tours or charter services (for the full amount of the credit voucher), by the passengers or any of their friends/relatives.
FORCE MAJEURE AND BAD WEATHER REFUNDS:
- Where bad weather, technical snags or any force majeure reason beyond Blueheights Aviation Pvt Ltd Services’ control results in the cancellation of your flight being delayed or cancelled, Blueheights Aviation Pvt Ltd will not be liable in any way for the cancelled or delayed flight. However, refund will be given to clients as per our refunds policy. Any kind of inconvenience caused because of cancellation of flights is beyond the control of the operator. No compensation or reimbursement for accommodation, transportation, meals or any other extra travel expenses done by the passengers shall be offered in the event of cancellation of a flight.
- In case tour departure does not take place from Dehradun on Day One due to above reasons, tour will be considered as cancelled and full refund minus 10%, will be refunded immediately as per our policies will be made.
- However, in case the passengers would like to consider taking the tour on the next available date, a fresh booking can be made for the same. Our team will propose the available options to the passengers.
- The balance/unutilized amount against previous booking can be adjusted against the fresh booking. And any extra costs that would be accruing, will have to be borne by the passengers.
- In case the tour departs from Dehradun as per schedule but gets disrupted, while the tour is ongoing, our team will propose the possible revised itinerary within the scheduled package days, but without any extension of days.
- Any extension, proposed by the passengers, in the package will only be considered at an extra cost and subject to operational viability.
- In case for 05 straight days flying does not take place, full refund minus 10% as per our policies will be made to the passengers.
- New Chardham passenger(s) scheduled for departure from Dehradun on any respective travel date shall be our top priority, over the back-log passenger(s) of previous days(s).
- Additional night halt charges will be payable by the passengers to hotels on direct payment basis, when they get stuck for additional nights due to bad weather/force majeure reasons.
- If any passenger(s) require ferry flights to be operated for them in emergency, cost for the same will be charged to the party @ INR 125,000/hr plus GST.
- While the tour is ongoing, if any group demands to cancel their tour mid-way, the arrangement of transportation will be done by Blueheights Aviation Pvt Ltd, however, cost for the same will be borne by the passengers on direct payment basis.
- Any increase in government levies or taxes or special Darshan or Palki after the confirmation of booking, will be extra chargeable to the passengers. Payment against the same will have to be made before the commencement of tour.
- Dodham sector comprises of total 02 hours of flying. In case due to any unavoidable circumstance, we’re not able to fly either of the both Dhams (Kedarnath or Badrinath) in the same day, we’ll make an attempt to do the same on the next day. In case due to completion of current bookings for the day, and because of final pilot’s call we’re not able to fly even on the next day then refund will be provided on the basis of balance of flying hours @1,25,000/- per hour
Disputes as to legality, interpretation, application or performance of service or any of its terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Delhi Jurisdiction. All disputes will be settled at Arbitration first.Place of arbitration:- Delhi .
Bookings will be taken, considering there is acceptance of the above-mentioned terms & conditions by the party.
Add on services
- Helicopter handling & transportation charges at Badrinath.
- Additional Night Halt at either Dham (on request, subject to availability of rooms).
- Hotel transfers
- Hotel accommodation at Dehradun.
- Airport transfers.
- Day trip to Mussoorie/Rishikesh/Haridwar.
- The confirmation for the above services is to be given by clients at the time of confirmation of booking.
- Guests have to MANDATORILY submit their correct weights at the time of booking. If any change in weight found at the time of their travel, from the submitted weights, which may lead to exceeding of our aircraft weight carrying capacity, guest(s) would be deboarded & cancelled for the Heli-tour, without any refund.
- In case of a per seat booking: Booking shall be taken by BHAPL on provisional basis and confirmed to the passengers 03 weeks prior to the date of arrival at the latest. Please note, for Dodham (ex-Dehradun) per seat bookings, BHAPL shall fly subject to 04 or more ETA/ETD DETAILS 1300 Hrs ETD from Sersi Helipad 1330 Hrs ETA at Sahastradhara Helidrome passengers being on board, otherwise provisional booking shall be released, and 100% advance shall be refunded by us.
- The ETA/ETD timings mentioned in our itinerary are not final. Timings may differ on your date of travel, depending up on weather and other Force Majeure reasons.
- Guests are advised to have some fruits/light food before boarding flight in the morning on their date of travel.
- AADHAR & PAN Card copies are to be shared mandatorily by all Indians, & passport is required in case of foreign nationals.
- Depending up on weather & other force majeure conditions, BHAPL might cover Kedarnath Dham first and then Badrinath Dham.
- Waiting time at Sersi and Kedarnath helipad would be approximately 30 minutes to 02 hours.
- Breakfast/lunch can be arranged at either of the Dhams, depending up on the time of departure from Sahastradhara. Only one meal – lunch/breakfast, is included in the tour package. Its optional at BHAPL end.
- Overweight charges would be charged to guests who are above 80kg weight. The reason for the same is that we operate at very high-altitude terrain, where the weight carrying capacity of the aircraft is only 450 kg. Hence, due to overweight passengers, we lose seats in our sharing flights.
- Overweight charges are applicable at INR 2000/kg, for the total weight above 75kg/pax
- Baggage up to 3-5 kg/passenger will be permitted on board.
- Passengers should carry only one handbag each. Suitcases cannot be carried on board.
- BHAPL has its own crew at both the Dhams. For any help, guidance or assistance, guests are free to reach out to them.
- Hotel accommodation and transportation charges at Dehradun are not included in the package. It can be arranged by BHAPL at an additional charge.
- Confirmation of additional services is to be provided by the guests at the time of confirmation of booking.
- Both the temples are located at a high altitude. Passengers are advised to carry regular medical kit & woollen clothes with them, as temperatures can drop drastically at night in the hills.
- Any donations, tips, pitthu and porter charges shall be borne by the guests.
- Weighing at the time of boarding the helicopter is a must, since the company shall not allow boarding in case the total weight exceeds the weight limitation of the helicopter. And, due to the same reason, in case of more than 01 available aircraft, we reserve the right to shuffle passengers between different groups to manage the right weight of helicopters for safe flying in the hills.
- One warm jacket during the Dodham tour will suffice. Further, necessary medicines should be carried along during the period of the tour.
- Network connectivity at Badrinath is very poor. The only telecom networks that work a bit in the region are BSNL and Jio.
- When planning your tour, we strongly advise the guests to keep at least one additional day at hand at Dehradun, after the respective travel date, so that they do not end up in problem in case the weather gets very bad on the day of your tour, which may lead to extension of the tour.
- Flying in hills is subject to weather conditions. And, in regards to our Chardham operations, we would like to bring to your kind attention, that cancellations and other inconveniences due to weather is very much likely, since weather is extremely unpredictable in the hills. Hence, guests should come prepared to face the eventualities in case of weather problems. In case of bad weather, we shall operate as per our policy mentioned in the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and ‘Important Guidelines and Information’ section.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are looking for a helicopter booking from Rishikesh to Kedarnath, it is one of the easiest and stress-free ways to visit Kedarnath. Reaching Kedarnath from cities like Haridwar, Rishikesh, and Delhi is a short air route to cover. From Rishikesh, you can take the helicopter to Sirsi Helipad, which is nearest to the Kedarnath Dham and just 5 kms away from Guptakashi. From Sirsi helipad, there is a connecting helicopter shuttle service to Kedarnath. You will be provided 2 hours to complete the darshan and Aarti.
It is widely believed that Chardham and Do Dham should be covered in a specific sequence (West to East), starting from Yamunotri and proceeding to Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath, respectively. Considering the Hindu Mythology, you should visit the Kedarnath Dham before Badrinath. Also, Kedarnath is placed before Badrinath on the route. Badrinath is last on the itinerary as it is close to the last village of India – Mana Village on the Indo-Tibetan border.
Do Dham Yatra is open from April to November every year and remains closed for the rest of the months owing to the extreme climatic conditions. The best time to visit DO Dham is from April to June when the weather is pleasant. As the temperature starts dipping in North India, Do Dham experiences a higher dip in temperatures as well. Do Dham remains open until two days after Diwali, and tourists can visit Do Dham during this time. Once the Do Dham closes its door, no tourist is allowed to visit.
Kedarnath and Badrinath are the two prominent Dhams covered in BAHL Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter 2023 packages. The Yatra starts from Sahastradhara Helipad (Dehradun) to reach Sersi Helipad. A shuttle Helicopter flight shall be available for Kedarnath Ji. After completing VIP Darshan at Kedarnath Ji, guests will be returned to Sersi Helipad. Then you will proceed to Badrinath Ji temple for VIP Darshan. Then you will return to Sahatradhara Helipad by evening to conclude the Do Dham Yatra.
Yes! Dp Dham registration is compulsory for people planning to visit Do Dham in Yamunotri, Gangotri, Badrinath, and Kedarnath by road. Biometric registration is easy to procure via both online and offline modes. It is worth noting that no registration fee is required for the tourist registration process for Do Dham. However, if you are traveling via helicopter, you do not require any prior registration.
BAHL arranges the VIP Darshan for Kedarnath and Badrinath temples which are included in the Do Dham Yatra By helicopter packages. It helps skip the long queues at the temple and facilitates quick darshan at both temples. It is also essential to keep up the fast-track schedules of helicopter flights.
It is essential to choose decent and comfortable clothing that should not hurt the sentiments of the other devotees visiting the temples. There is no strict guideline on what kind of clothing you should choose. However, it would help if you avoided short dresses and too many revealing clothes incompatible with temple visits. As the weather remains sunny during summer weather from April to June, take along some cotton clothes to make you feel comfortable. Remember to pack a jacket and light woolen clothes as the weather remains unpredictable at higher altitudes.
Yes! There is always a weight limit for Do Dham Yatra By helicopter. The weight you disclose at the time of registration should match the weight at the boarding time. Any discrepancy will lead to the cancellation of the flight without any right for the claim. Coming to baggage, each passenger is allowed to take upto 5 kg of weight.
Do Dham Yatra generally begins in April on Akshay Tritiya and concludes in November, two days after Diwali. The dates for Do Dham Yatra for 2023 are yet to be announced.
No, there is no fixed age limit for Yatris to complete the Do Dham Yatra. Although the preferred age ranges from 7 years to 75 years but Do Dham yatra by helicopter is convenient for all ages. You can easily take along your toddlers and senior parents/grandparents for the Do Dham yatra without any trouble. However, the ladies who are pregnant for 6 weeks or more should avoid this yatra
At a specific time, up to 6 people can travel in a helicopter. Several considerations, such as the weight of the individuals, play a decisive role in the number of people who can travel. The total weight of the passengers should be at most 430 kg. Hence, considering the weight adjustment, the number of people who can travel together varies.
No guide is included in Do Dham Yatra Package by Helicopter ; hence, we do not provide any guide en route. However, a representative from Blueheight Aviation will assist you to guide you through the process. They will brief you about the transfers and your next destination. For all queries and concerns, Blueheight representatives are just a call away
The approximate distance between Dehradun airport and the Sahatradhara Helipad is around 25 kms. It takes almost 1 hr to complete the journey and depends on the traffic density. Blueheight arranges your transfers from Dehradun to the helipad to make your journey hassle-free
There is no specific health advisory for Do Dham Yatra By Helicopter from the government, provided your age is less than 60 years. Helicopter travel is the easiest and quickest way to complete the yatra. All the arrangements for transfers and VIP darshan at the temple are made by Blueheight aviation. However, if you are suffering from any illness or are above 70, you should procure a medical certification for travel. Also, as the temples lie at higher altitudes, you may experience high-altitude or motion sickness. You should consult your doctor before planning such travel to enjoy a hassle-free yatra. Keep yourself hydrated during the yatra and avoid getting overexerted.
Each helicopter can carry up to 6 passengers. So, you will share the ride with other passengers to make it a budgeted affair. You may also choose to travel alone, but it will be expensive.
The Badrinath helipad is at an altitude of 10,000 ft, and the Sersi helipad is around 11,500 ft. A helicopter flies at a higher altitude, which is one of the prime reasons you may experience altitude sickness. You may also feel short of breath as the oxygen levels are also low at higher altitudes. You should keep yourself hydrated and carry the required medication to deal with any such situation.
Most helicopter tour flights are available from early morning to afternoon. You can board the flight at 5:30 AM. Once you book the package, you will have a detailed itinerary about your arrival, departure, and flight schedules. It is essential to keep up with the specified schedules on your yatra.
Badrinath temple door is going to open on 27th April 2023 at 7:10 am
April - July is considered as the peak time for Do Dham yatra. The climate remains moderate between March to June with an average of 18°C.
Under Do Dham Yatra, you should visit Kedarnath first and then Badrinath. If you are opting for Chardham yatra, the sequence goes – Yamunotri – Gangotri – Kedarnath – Badrinath.
As both the Dhams are above 8500 ft., the climate at this altitude is highly unpredictable. Generally, the weather remains sunny or rainy. Hence it is recommended that the travelers should be prepared for both the Dhams.
Here are some of the guidelines which can ease Do Dham yatra:
- Instead of trek at the high altitudes, prefer palki or pony
- Carry sunscreen/Vaseline or cold cream to protect yourself from sunburn.
- Keep your contact details handy in case of emergency
- Keep a spare pair of clothes and some eatables in a water proof bag
- Carry a torch and raincoat/umbrella along with some cash
- Wear suitable comfortable clothes which can ease your travelling
- Avoid wearing slippers and prefer sport shoes
- In case of experiencing symptoms of headache, vomiting, extreme tiredness or nausea, contact immediately to the concerned person.
No, both Bardrinath and Kedarnath are different Dhams. While Badrinath is dedicated to Lord Vishnu, Kedarnath is dedicated to Lord Shiva.
Starting from Gauri kaun, the steep trek at Kedarnath is about 16 km. Most of the packages facilitate palki or pony facility. However, it is considered as one of the riskiest treks in India, yet one of the busiest treks due to its sanctity in Hinduism.
Depending on the arrivals and departures, the breakfast and lunch is inclusive in the Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter. Any addition order beside this shall be chargeable extra.
The cost of the Do Dham Yatra by helicopter can vary depending on factors such as the type of helicopter, package inclusions, and the tour operator. On average, you can expect the cost to range from ₹50,000 to ₹1,50,000 or more per person. Budget, mid-range, and luxury packages are available to suit different preferences and budgets. It's advisable to check with tour operators for the most accurate and up-to-date pricing based on your specific requirements.